<$BlogRSDURL$>

« Home | Dangling Chad » | Priceless » | Spoiled Cheese » | Cool Sites » | Mystery » | Saints and Sinners » | T.O. be continued » | Tynes that Bind » | Let the Games begin » | Down and Out » 

Thursday, September 01, 2005 

New Blog - Extra Points

I'm pleased to announce that I'm expanding the Onside Kicks family and creating a "sister" blog called Extra Points.

Even though I haven't been posting as often as I'd like, I have two reasons for starting a second blog:

1. I want to write more NFL history-related stuff. I've been working on a project in this area, and was planning to include it in this blog, but I thought it might get confusing.

2. The new blog uses Wordpress and is hosted on Blogsome, which gives me a few more options, like categories. It also gives me the chance to learn something new.

So please check out Extra Points. First up is a week-by-week review of the 1985 season, to help Bears and Patriots fans remember the 20th anniversary of their first Super Bowl appearances.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates