<$BlogRSDURL$>

« Home | How 'bout that Cowboy? » | Flutie done? » | Dysfunctional Greed » | Follow you, Follow me » | Revenge of the Smurfs » | Joe Cool » | UnBearable » | You Know My Name » | Purple Reign? » | Trimming the field » 

Monday, March 14, 2005 

Thank You

Today marks one year since I started this blog. Last year was a busy one for me, and I never did post as often as I had planned. But I have had a lot of fun doing it, and I hope to do a lot more with the blog this year.

You may have noticed some small changes to the blog over the past few weeks. The links section has been updated and expanded, and now links to some of my favorite blogs, including Baseball Musings, which inspired me to start Onside Kicks in the first place and is still the best sports blog on the net. I have also activated comments now that Blogger provides a better interface.

Thanks for reading.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates