<$BlogRSDURL$>

« Home | Hard News » | Manning gets number 49 » | More to Unwrap » | Festival of (De)lights » | Patriot Games » | Games of the Day » | Brotherhood » | Games of the Day » | All I Want for Christmas » | Games of the Day » 

Friday, December 31, 2004 

Rewind

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."

That is definitely true in my case. I find "year in review" columns boring, so I'll spare you a recap of the NFL in 2004. But as this blog moves into its second calendar year, I can honestly say it did not turn out the way I had intended it, but I've enjoyed doing it. Moving into a new house in the middle of the NFL season is definitely not conducive to getting a new blog off the ground. I had hoped to do a lot more with statistical analysis and some historical comparisons, but I simply didn't have much time during September and October, so the blog became more of a (sporadic) running commentary on the NFL and a way for me to express my point of view. Hope you enjoyed it, and maybe even learned something along the way.

Have a great and safe New Year, and I'll see you in 2005.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates