<$BlogRSDURL$>

« Home | Twenty Answers » | Games of the Day » | Coming Attractions » | I'm Back » | Moving Ahead » | Passing Fancy » | Dumb and Dumber » | Games of the Day » | Young Guns » | Green Flag » 

Saturday, October 23, 2004 

Soaring to Seattle

The Jerry Rice trade makes me uncomfortable. It's sad to see a great career end like this, bouncing around from team to team. I felt the same way about Joe Montana and Emmitt Smith. At least when Rice signed with Oakland, he could make the case that San Francisco couldn't afford him and he was able to stay home in the Bay area. But what is his story now? A reunion with Mike Holmgren? After last week's game between New England and Seattle, I know the Seahawks need a receiver who can hold onto the ball, but I'd hate Rice to turn into Willie Mays at the end of his career. Hopefully, Rice will help Seattle get back on top in the NFC West and go deep in the playoffs. He deserves it.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates