<$BlogRSDURL$>

« Home | Carry that Weight » | Blue Moon over Miami? » | Cowboy Up » | Picking a Winner » | More on Quarterbacks » | If I were a betting man » | Preview 2004 » | Graduating... » | It's almost time... » | Everyone loves a winner » 

Sunday, August 01, 2004 

Read all about it

I've finally gotten around to adding a "Local Papers" links section (see below). Each team is listed alphabetically, by division, as a link to a major newspaper in their area. Some of the choices were subjective (Boston Globe instead of the Herald for the Patriots, Chicago Tribune instead of the Sun-Times for the Bears, etc.) but I hope they'll be useful for "scouting the opposition". I used refdesk.com's state-by-state listing of newspapers to help my search.

I decided to link to the newspaper's main sports page in most cases, since I know websites can be frequently re-organized. Several of these papers require free registration before reading any articles, while others make certain content (columnists, etc.) available only to subscribers.

Enjoy.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates